Super foods sound like another scam, page-96

1. 18,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi Mogga - good to see you around - I got a bit entrenched on these here - very chatty- threads.  Yes 'the know everything' stuff is understandable, because every person she meets (and their dog) firstly knows of someone
    who has died from cancer
    and wants to make up by giving advice.
    My girls' big mistake was that initially she went to her 'alternative guru' a woman she had to travel miles to see from London - whom I could even now willingly strangle and go to prison for - only when the C. returned did she opt for the regular treatment, which in a country like the U.K. with masses of people being processed by the NHS isn't actually superlative treatment as I found out on my recent visit.
    Now S. has found another guru who simply touts the old-fashioned Gerson diet plus daily enemas, but calls it something mysterious, named after some unsung hero (Dr Gonzalez), who unfortunately died before he could do more research, but SHE worked with him etc. etc.  - this lady is very nice to talk to,is very expensive and lives and works from Sloane Street, Chelsea - the most expensive real estate in London - that should tell a wise person something . . .

I have done most of my mourning over there and same on returning - but have decided to carry on as usual, send her presents as if she were going to live to be 100 and write to her in that fashion.  She has had and still has, when pain permits, an amazing life, still performs from time to time and I was privileged to hear and see her in both a small concert and at Abbey Road while I was over there.  She is also very tough, so she may survive - that's what I am hanging on to.
    Another issue:  what is 'chemtrail' you are talking about on another thread?
    I am as curious as a cat.
    go well, Mogga (I envy you your forthcoming trip, have only ever visited my runaway child in England, with tiny side trips to Europe, let alone elsewhere).
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.