CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

super grade super project, page-18

1. 2,206 Posts.
    I am a long term CDU investor and I'm very happy to see today's news about what’s currently being mined.

I’ve never doubted what would eventually be uncovered when the digging started in earnest. I expect more news as mining activity increases and the focus on rich DSO continues over the weeks and months ahead.

The company continues to have plenty of mud flung at it. Full credit to the team at Rockland’s who’ve held fast and got on with the major job of plant build and mining.

You can see the agenda driven posters as usual. They’ve been hard at it for years so don’t expect them to change. There’s so much negative rubbish being posted at times it’s laughable.

Only seems like yesterday we had screams that the underwriters must be dumping on market and we should all expect the options to be dumped just as quick! LOL Talk about an agenda by the shorter’s.

I’ve said it previously but I reckon there is ample evidence of professional jealousy alive and well in the CDU threads. Plenty of folk or people with relatives working for other miners and/or explorers in the region always quick to sink the boot into Cudeco imo.

They just can’t believe the company could ever successfully build the plant and mine Rocklands (let alone have any DSO) and ultimately turn a profit without a DFS. They will refuse to concede maybe they were a tad hasty to throw mud and perhaps have been completely wrong about the JORC issues.

Keep up the good work and thank-you for the efforts in getting the job done at Rockland’s team Cudeco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.