AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

super massive potential-announcement, page-23

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Not sure what you mean by fully functioning app? They have a fully functioning app that does exactly what it is meant to do , measure circumstances around the body. All of these other things like body fat and prediction is new functionality to bring a bigger payload to the revenue of the company. Anyone that has knowledge of the pay as you go app space will tell you iOS is the main gateway to app revenue being some 80/20 split in most markets. India will be the acceptation as it is Android dominant. The problem with Android and why most app companies only do development for the top 3 android phones is there are to many different android phones and it is sub-economic to chase them all. India is a perfect example where there are more than 20 kinds of android to try and support. If this was just an app that sends normal information you could build a simple wrapper , but this is a complex mapping / scanning system which requires certain functionality on the phone to process the requirements. I was in a presentation before Christmas where Vlado walked everyone through this and pointed out they won't chase multiple platforms on the android applications. India is paying to develop theirs so this is probably the exception and the precedent for other Android dominant markets. I can't imagine they will chase the iPad and table market at all with the size and cost to do so. Everyone has a mobile phone this is the smart place to be. The tech is great I use it a couple of times a week. To be able to m ow my body fat % and also get feed back on how I would change over time with predictive is a game change in this space. These are functionalities no one was expecting. This will be a great year for shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.