WGR 0.00% 2.8¢ western gold resources limited.

Couple of large cross trades went through this...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    Couple of large cross trades went through this morning??

flame,

Here's the positives for me in no particular order;

1. AngloGold elected not to clawback on the Rover 1 Area of Interest (min 20sq km as I understand) which is interesting as this deposit is in its own right 1 M oz Au, Cu. AngloGold have given up ANY further rights to this area!

2. The acquisition of AAG for me is/was more about the ground surrounding the existing WGR ground @ the Rover Project than the established resources/reserves in the Murchison Region of WA.
    Having done the mapping work to verify who holds what ground WGR will hold the "lionshare" by the preverbial country mile with of course ADN effectively second row on the grid.
    The projects in the Murchison IMO could be divested to others whom are already in the area and looking at increasing their resource position (SLR for example are currently undertaking a Scoping/Feasibility study) on thier own Murchison ground and are a successful producer with capital. The funds from this deivestment could be used very cleverly @ the Rover Project given that development is due to commence in the 12 months or so.

3. WGR have slowly but steadily IMO carried out the exploration @ Rover 1 without fanfare unlike many others and hence the reason this stock remains under the radar.

4. Two other known targets - Exp 142 & Exp 108 are yet to be fully explored although it has to be said both these add a further dimension in terms of the multi-commodity aspect. AND let's not forget there is a substantial area of interest where other highly prospective targets/anomalies exist and there's no exploration other than geophysical carried out as I understand?

5. The fact that WGR have not only Au but Cu, Co & Bi @ Rover is critical IMO. Particularly the Cu! Rather than just having a Au only project the others afford the company leverage.

6. Once the takeover of AAG is fully complete WGR will have approx $20M capital in the bank.

The major hurdle for me is the AngloGold clawback that remains over the rest of the area however I don't see this will ultimately be a long term issue, more a short term hurdle.

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $13.80K 490.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132062 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.