SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Super Pit ... Super Smart ???, page-144

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I agree with some of what you say and whether people like him or hate him, we certainly needed someone to take a stand against the rising power of Chinese Communism and the false idea of man made climate change etc.

However, I don't believe for a second he came to power by accident or by the popular will of the working class.

No one can get a party nomination without the blessing of the elite and their media friends, because it costs billions to fight a campaign and only the elite have access to that kind of money and money is sadly power.

Trump was picked out years ago by the elite as a good actor, insider (NY property developer etc) and when he faced bankcrupy it was likely the perfect opportunity for the bankers and elite to bail him out provided he help them out one day in the future if needed.

Trump like any past president in modern history has no true power and scope to give birth to his own ideas or strategy. He is a puppet, playing along in the knowledge that should he ever step out of line he will be silenced one way or another...

As for man made climate change, its the invention of the communists who took over the green parties in the 90s as the saw the environment as a new way to power and control over the economies...control a country's energy and you control the nation. Place the environment above all else and you can extend government into every area of life and with it the dream of all communists.

The sooner we stop putting our faith in our fellow man the better for our enermies surround us, are amongst us and are leading us! It is time we remembered who we are and where we came from and started to value again what we have before we give up all that was ever important and valuable. Only the God of our forefathers can save us now for we the Anglo Saxon and Celtic nations are His people and we owe our prosperity and freedom to Him and no other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.