SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Anyone remember Feb/March of year 2000............ one month...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Anyone remember Feb/March of year 2000............ one month before the dot com bubble bust...I remember the IPO's and fund launches in February, the best of them was the most imperfectly timed BT formerly Bankers Trust launched the BT TIME ( tech only) Fund  in late March 2000 literally I think one week before the Nasdaq implosion.........

Funny we are only just out of the worst quarter in a century and now the IPO's are coming back........also add to that market stock issuance is the highest ever recorded.

The market for initial public offerings looked like it might finally be recovering from the WeWork (WE) debacle before COVID-19 brought IPOs to a halt over the past two months, but there are now signs of life as capital markets recover. Online used car seller Vroom (VRM) is set to price shares between $15 to $17, aiming to raise about $318.8M at the top end of the range with a market cap of $1.92B. Shift4 Payments (FOUR) has also set terms for its initial public offering of common stock, while Warner Music (WMG) will price shares in what could become the largest New York IPO so far in 2020.

This is a sure sign that the rats are rushing to the top of the burning ship to jump out while they can......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.