super profits or super tax , page-8

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    For copyrite reasons I wont reproduce the whole article but I happen to hold Alan in high regard, he always seems to get it right, fairly poignant when he comes out with these statements.

Alan Kohler

Rudd's mask is off

Kevin Rudd has done something unforgivable in politics, and he will not be forgiven either by his party or the electorate. He has allowed the disguise to fall....

Kevin Rudd has now thrown off pretence. It is plain to all that he is engaged in nothing more than a desperate grab for continued power and the money to fund it.

The latest effort is the resource super profits tax a national embarrassment. Those who dont even understand why its a bad tax are asking: why do we need the money? We understand the need for the community get a fair share etc, but Australia is the best performing economy in the world, so what have you guys done with all the money that you have to jeopardise our most successful industry to raise more?...

There will now be an early election probably July.

What does Kevin Rudd stand for? Who knows. He is becoming an opposition leader in government, simply opposing the other side and engaged in nothing but marketing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    My sentiment is "sell". Sell Rudd out at the next election, he seems to be doing a good job of it on his own but let's not take any chances.

Register for free and read all his articles:

Business Spectator: Free Sign Up!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.