BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

The Ravings of Rabes From under his Rock.Where's John Kelly? If...

1. 277 Posts.
    The Ravings of Rabes From under his Rock.

Where's John Kelly? If we can find John then we can narrow down what the SSP 1a Is.

It is not the Bushranger Project including Lucky Draw.
    Lachlan Star just ann today they are going to start drilling the area themselves.

If it was Burraga then I would have thought Neb Zurkic as Technical Director would have shown a bit more interest in the place than to have made his first visit with the Ann of the last Burraga results. Long after the SSP 1a'S Technical report was translated and sent to China. A report that I would have thought Neb might have written being Technical Director.

IMHO SSP 1a is not in NSW.

Let's just pretend it is not the Uranium in SA because we are still trying to find the Tenement There.

Therefore IMHO SSP 1a is in Queensland.
    What has Neb been doing? If you check December Quarterly Statement you will see that Neb was to assemble a small team to do a Bankable Feasability Study on Tregoora and the 75% owned Nothcote. Technical work is already at an Advanced Stage and Mining Leases have already been applied for. Gee do you think that Technical work that was already at an advanced stage in December could be Translated and sent to China in January.

Therefore IMHO if SSP 1a is not Mt Carbine then it is in Fact Gold Mining at Tregoora and Northcote. Which might explain why The Golden Boy was Brought over From Newmont.

John Kelly and his 3 Chinese Guests will be at Cairns International Airport at 9am Thursday morning.

Best Wishes from Rabes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.