BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

qldfooty !You know the old saying : "Throw enough mud and it...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    qldfooty !

You know the old saying : "Throw enough mud and it sticks"

That essentially is what the negative posters have done.

They have attacked JK's credibility right ,left and centre. They have questioned his decisions or what they claim are his decisions.
    They have hammered him and made claims that are major exaggerations of what took place or when things took place in order to back up their diatribe of vindictive ridicule of JK as the MD.

JK doesn't have to pull anything out of a hat. I think that the projects will speak for themselves as they unfold in the fullness of time. TIME is the critical thing in all this.
    You can't hurry test results. You can't stop heavy rains in FNQ no matter how much you might like to turn the tap off.
    And as MD you cannot just focus on the sp. Real projects and real results are going to take care of that.

Let's remain hopeful that JK, despite the Mt C "surprise" or setback, has the fortitude to push on and still bring the results that he and we want.
    From what I have read in his announcements and heard in his BRR interviews I am sure that he has his feet on the ground and is determined to develop the company.

The rubbish that some like to post about JK will look pretty sick (IMHO) in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.