SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

super silver, page-23

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi yellocake,

I am now based on the Gold Coast but have a long connection with Brisbane. Fortunately my purchases of gold and silver bullion over the years have allowed me to meet some terrific people.

The Reserve Vault in Brisbane people are very professional and most helpful I believe you can store your own safe inside the Reserve Vault for around $1,000.00 to $1,200.00 PA. Often they can help with the supply of good quality second hand safes or they have bank style safety deposit boxes. I am sure there are many other such organisations around Australia.

I am currently in the UK and must say I am finding it difficult to find similar helpful companies for buying and storing bullion here.

Every few years the S/F auditors request a valuation of any physical bullion held by the fund. The guys over at Ainslie Bullion again in Brisbane are most obliging and will print out a valuation sheet for me that satisfies the auditors and presumably the ATO. A very minor problem is the bottle of red wine to thank the guys for their help has to be paid for from my own pocket and is not tax deductable. A small price to pay for security in my retirement.

As I see it at current gold / silver prices I should be fit to have Champagne and oysters each day of retirement. If it falls in price to half the current rate I will have to drop down to fish and chips and beer. The main thing is to be fit to beat the average pensioner fare of pet mince.

Of course if Gold /Silver doubles from here I guess I will have to try and become accustomed to enjoying my Champagne and Oysters on one of those big white motor yachts that the Gold Coast brokers keep E-Mailing me details of.

I hope this is helpful and good luck with it.

Cheers: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.