SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

super silver, page-25

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Leapzig,

As we get older we all need to better care of our health and fish and chips and beer every day would not be good for ones heart.

Of course my previous comments are tongue in cheek.

In reality I am not that indulgent; however, my stealth in Gold / Silver investments allowed my dear Mum to live out her last few years of life with Alzheimer's in relative comfort. It also allowed me to alleviate my sister and husband both involved in the health care business of their mortgage on their home.

It also allows me to help out a couple of children under a scheme run by at one of the Costello brothers, the one that decided to lead a decent life and not just feed from the public trough as an eternal parasite.

I guess through forums such as this one and sharing ones thoughts I have been truly fortunate to gain an understanding of just what is really going on around the world. I make no apologies to you or any other person on the planet for swimming the other way to arrive at my views and profiting from my understanding of the ways of the World as they currently stand.

I hope you and the many others on this site are also doing well, the idea of helping in the future some of the many people I have failed to convince of the merits of Gold and Silver still warms my heart.

Cheers: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.