POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Great post Senator.That's right the company should have some...

1. 735 Posts.
    Great post Senator.

That's right the company should have some drill results by now and it seems very odd that they have been drilling for months but as yet have only one hole to show for it.

I'm not sure why another company like sirius seems able to put out information to the market regularly but Poseidon seems to find it difficult to update things on a timely basis. Maybe they need to use the same assay firm that Sirius are using.

How much money are you on again Mr Singleton?
    That's right too much!

To me it looks like another mates club there where everyone has their noses in the troughs gauging themselves.

When your earning the type of bucks Mr Singleton is where is the incentive to push things along?
    I know many people would be happy to be paid his amount of salary for the next decade and retire a very happy and wealthy person.

That is one of the big problems with public companies and that is management paying themselves such ridiculous remuneration packages. Rarely do shareholders actually win out in the end because management can keep a dud company afloat with end after end of capital raisings. In my view all companies should be paying management in performance pay and then shareholders would have a better chance of making a quid from the stockmarket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.