VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Hi GeneralIt would seem you are not guilty or have never had the...

1. VYR
    4,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3028
    Hi General

It would seem you are not guilty or have never had the opportunity based on a pre announcement premonition to wipe enough lines in a thinly traded stock to get a please explain and learn what attracts the dreaded trading police's attention. I was buying a fair swag of VMT in the lead up to this announcement but didn't have sufficient funds available to be concerned about blowing the Price Manipulation Siren by kicking the price without help from others more than three steps or 10 %. The police are there and they are watching as I have learn't in the past, but the bots are very carefully not to break their rules while manipulating away below the radar.

Nice to see that not taking any notice of all the conspiracy theories and villains in the bushes and concentrating on the fundamentals paid off once again.

30,000 units sold and a $7.5m to $7.8m NPAT for the year was certainly not unexpected but is still a fantastic result given all the work that has been going on with C Creative to relaunch the Vmoto brand and new models while continuing to build the distribution network and client base for B2B customers.

Nice to see Green Mo getting involved with VMT's other customer Zig Zag.

A massive year coming up IMO

Last edited by VYR: 11/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $17.75K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53963 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 230743 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.