FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

super tuesday, page-23

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    you and me opti punter, you and me.. through seven degrees of separation!! lol

Sorry talentless, you asked me on another thread about compliant Jorc resource!!

yes KJ has been reporting in compliance to Jorc regs,,, and yes he hasn't announced a resource as such but he has made it clear, as well as Andy jacko from sprogget incorp that Ntiola is a small but profitable resource deposit..

if I may let the cat out of the bag please ?? A A and A... Great work in past reconnaissance... to come to the conclusion Rand doesn't want a resource Announcement as that would cost em more to buy into any future JV I wouldn't be complaining about stagnation of the SP just yet... As this is the ideal time to be loading up big time as once Liberia Ann comes out there may not be time on your side.. Just looking at the likes of RMX and DRK for example the traders come back in droves and manipulate volume and price and with Ntiola Ann not long after I wouldn't want to speculate on BGS MC after May!!

I've always looked a trading as if one is siphoning gas... once you start the flow,, there is a level of pressure that continues the movement..Eric Sprott and Rick Rule among others have noted they leave alittle bit of trading profit for others at the top of the cycle.. Question I continue to ask myself is when is the opportune time to stop siphoning and leave the flow for others?? thiis is the Ideal time to start sucking those shares up cause movement isn't in the down cycle!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.