CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

super week ahead

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    What are the chances for one of the best weeks ever for CTP and CTPOA shares this week
    (14th April to 24th April 08)

Just about 10 days out from the start of the most important drilling events ever in the CENTRE of Australia. This untouched land because of its relative remotness and lack of real knowledge of what to expect. Five years of expansive planning, using the most recent tested methods of knowhow and preditions.
    ALL of the seismics scientific knowhow and best guesses have taken place.
    Next drilling block platforms in place in 3 or more highly potential positions.
    Waiting for the drills arrival. Probably at the end of the week.

Steady, ready, get set, go.
    NO. Even though count down has almost began 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 days, there will still be sceptics with messages of final doom down to the final hours.
    Sell sell it is potential disaster no oil no gas no helium. You are all being foolish.
    NB : CTP has rich 6 percent Helium proven previously discovered previous but not developed
    Still many voices both FOR and AGAINST should would have been heard in the previous weeks and months. Many with years of learning by making mistakes or just gambling My PROFIT and My LOSS was the teacher.

But when all is said and done by the end of this week it will be the most spectacular week so far ever in the long history of CTP 7 years of preliminary work and planning.

Good LUCK and best wishes to John H and his talented team of dreamers and risk takers.
    Their long long journey of study and ambitions is almost at an end.
    A new exciting realm of discoveries will open a BRAND NEW chapter to you all in the coming weeks.
    CTP live forever please you have the potential and land to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $61.39K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 210000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 62065 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.