PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Superannuation Funds that offer full share trading, e.g., SPP

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,
    I may have missed the PlS SPP. Damm!
    Anyone knows any superfund (not SMSF) that offers full service of share trading?
    I am with AustralianSuper which has the MembersDirection option to trade ASX 300 stocks and some selected ETFs.  However, I just received a reply from AustralianSuper that it does not offer members the option of participating in the recent PLS SPP.  
    "Unfortunately, we can’t currently offer Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in the Member Direct option as members’ super holdings are held in trust by AustralianSuper and not by the individual member."
    The reason that the fund is a trust does not seem to stack up, because PLS' SPP document states "“The Offer is offered exclusively to all eligible shareholders (including Custodians)”, and the definition of Custodians includes trustee of superannuation master trust.
    While I am writing to AustralianSuper for clarification, I am also looking for funds that support share trading, preferably with more flexibility, e.g., full ASX stocks (not limited to ASX300) and less investment limitations.
    Anyone?
    Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.