PLS 0.67% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Superannuation Funds that offer full share trading, e.g., SPP, page-19

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My question regarding the eligibility is really about rollover/transfer. Would AustralianSuper have to pass the registry under my name of I request transfer? Maybe I should ask PLS about this.
    Maybe you would like to chase up AustralianSuper as well for your benefits. Below were my response/inquiry, for your information.
    "Thanks Daniel for replying this,
    However, while there might be other reasons that AustralianSuper chose not to offer or extend this option to MembersDirect member, I could not agree with your stated reason of “members’ super holdings are held in trust by AustralianSuper and not by the individual member.”
    In fact, PLS’ SPP documents specifically stated that “The Offer is offered exclusively to all eligible shareholders (including Custodians)” where custodians includes superannuation trust, and subsequently listed the actions needs to be taken by the custodians.
    I attach the PLS SPP document with the relevant paragraphs highlighted.
    Forum bloggers also told me that their superannuation funds support SPP, without investment limit. I could not substantiate their comments, but think AustralianSuper should investigate this.
    This might be an oversight. But we members rely on AustralianSuper for its full members service.
    I wish to receive your reply soon.
    BTW, the closing date for this SPP offer is May 18, 2016. Therefore, we still have some time to implement any actions if AustralianSuper does wish.
    "
    Last edited by roamingphil: 28/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.02 $53.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 354453 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 102908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.