I know my super is OK I turned it into 100% Cash on the 7th of...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I know my super is OK I turned it into 100% Cash on the 7th of Feb..
    Next trick will be to pick the bottom and ride what will probably be the best bull run in history.
    The US is looking like a complete debacle, far worse than Italy.
    Unlike Italy where it was mainly the Northern part... It is all over the US in worrying levels.
    Spreading like mad, poor levels of testing in many states, and so many states not in lock down.
    While New York, California and Washington are showing small signs of slowing (But still growing too fast) everywhere else looks totally out of control.
    The lack of testing could mean the true figures are far worse.
    Additionally the statistics lag behind the actual infected figures by around 8 days.
    This is made up of the 3 days for testing and 5 days from infection to symptoms.
    In 8 Days from now the US will probably be at 1200 Deaths per day and 400000 people infected.
    and there is nothing that they can do to stop that..
    That's the number that are already infected TODAY! Even if not one extra person is infected as of now!
    How will the share market accept that on Monday the 6th of April?

At the rate of growth we have currently, Trumps prediction of lifting restrictions by Easter could well happen. Not because the US has contained the virus, but because it has little hope. Interesting times...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.