superb manoeuver by howard..., page-2

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Trust - such an interesting word ff1champ.

Which evil are you particularly refering to?

Our Westminster system of government may not be such a great thing but I suspect its better than the alternatives. At its core is honesty and open accountability from our Ministers of the Crown.

Where that is breeched then the convention is that they resign or are forced to resign.

Without that convention you have no safeguard for citizens other than cleansing at an election. If THAT fails then say goodbye to our system of government sooner or later.

I think most level minded people believe Howard has lied to the Australian people - whether the REASON is justifiable is irrelevant

Trust? He got caught on this one and several others. So what lies may he have fed to us that he DIDN'T get caught on. After all, he has no problem with lying does he. And forcing his staff and military AND public service to cover for him?

Least worst alternative? Unfortunately you are wrong. he has placed himself above the system and now wants to bribe us all (again).

As a conservative supporter I'm afraid to say that it is very very important that his time be up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.