superb manoeuver by howard..., page-27

1. 14,931 Posts.
    re: budget blow outs ???? greenlc

You say this election isn't about being left or right, yet your comment stinks very much to the left!!!

John Howard is not a despicable human being. Why get personal? Its not a wise can of worms to open, because the labor party or the Democrats or the Greens for that matter don't have the best track record for the nice human beings department.

A person gets voted in to do good work for his country and John Howard had done that(low interest rates, good economic conditions, etc etc), and will continue that great work.

Race is not an issue, the well being of our nation is what is at issue. Boat people, refugees, a few trees etc have no say in who we vote for, and play an insignificant role in the whole scheme of things. Our elected representatives have one fundamnetal duty, and that is the well being of the citizens of this country, not any other!!

I am sick to death about hearing all these bleeding hearts putting everything else before the Australian people. Its seems like we who are a part of Australian society have become second class citizens and are put behind everything else.

You say Howard played the race card in the last election, which I would also dispute. It was Labor who was devoid of any real policies(and still are) who drew race into the equation, and lost fairly and squarely!!
    Now they want to go into the election on the grounds of honesty. Give me a break! We all know that the labor party are full of crooks, and take the cake for dishonesty.

It might seem to you that Howard treats the allegations against him as if it was dandruff on his shoulder, because the allegations are baseless and are insignificant as dandruff!

You say that Howard is banking on the majority of Australians being as racist as he is! To say that insults the intelligence of most Australians. We have been and are a most tolerant society. I think the Australian public are smarter than that, and can see the real truth behind all these labor lies!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.