PV1 4.35% 2.4¢ provaris energy ltd

They have certainly increased the shares in issue no question,...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    They have certainly increased the shares in issue no question, and I think what irks a lot of us is the question, was it completely necessary at such low prices?

But here we are now, and what I personally want to see is how effective the management has been at splashing our cash. So far, encouraging signs, and a lot of chances still to come.

with the next quarterly we'll see how much cash our production figures have generated. Hopefully enough to postpone any danger of another low ball cap raise!

I'd like to see confirmation that DR11 has been granted an extension so that it can be put on the back burner for a while longer.

All in all I'm still positive, disappointed with the share price action I'll admit, but think it's more of an O&G sector whammy more than a Titan specific issue.

Happy enough to hold at these levels,and indeed buy as funds permit, and thinking ahead if it does reach option exercise price in 2015, that'll be a very nice return from here, especially for option holders, not to mention a very nice cash inflow for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.