superfund trading

1. 801 Posts.
    folks.

was wondering if anyone has done any work or knows a more appropriate place to look for ideas on trading the ASX200.

After reviewing some of my recent financials I have found that my current super fund (which I do not want to change because of the attached insurances) has performed reasonably but well under what I have been able to do myself.

Since noticing this I have researched further and found that the fund does offer me some trading through ASX200 listed securities.

So off I have gone and made changes. Buying those ASX200 shares I am interested in.
    One concern with this is that the fund only takes a position on the monday following the request and so I must leave my trading request till late in the week and then I am locked into the position for atleast 1 week.

So I use a daily chart to give me an indication of turns and a weekly for trends.

Does anyone have suggestions on these short term trading scenarios regards ASX200 shares. Good threads to read etc...

As an aside I find this whole idea of mandated super very interesting and wonder about the effects of the exponential growth that it promotes. It seems that if the average joe leaves their super handled purely by the funds they are at best maintaining their position in the "social wealth hierachy" or reducing it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.