EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Well at least you have now shown your hand YumCha. You obviously...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well at least you have now shown your hand YumCha. You obviously have a beef or vendetta against this investor and contributor, GT. You even mention a surname on here, that shows how deeply disturbed you are. You have now made any further comment you make totally irrelevent and have substantiated that fact, the only fact proven by you so far. Now that you have tried to "out" an investor of this company, who has obviously put their hand in their pocket, like most others on here, why dont you have the balls to put up your name, tell us all who you really are. Better still, if you are man enough put your pic up too. It is people like you that attack other from afar that hide all day behind their computer, dishing out crap and trying to take others down. I bet it makes you feel good. Makes you wonder what else you get upto on the net.

i wonder secretly if you either wanted to be him or "be with him", some kind of guy crush, you know what i mean, don't you Yum. Their are a lot of people on here that have no idea who each other are but appreciate the time and effort put in by some of the contributors. This is called due diligence on their behalf and everyone respects their contributions.

How do you know I haven't contacted anyone associated with these reports, for my own research? Once again you throw out a lot without knowing any facts. Oh btw.... as for your comment "otherwise it's all heresay, innuendo and baseless claims", with all your comments, you know all about that. Not one of your claims have been validated to date, have they. If one has, let's see it.

As for "Rob.Ash to the rescue", fly away little butterfly and try and find some inner peace for yourself somewhere else. If you have any dignity left at all, you will get off this board and stop wasting everyone's time. Not sure if you are a "greenie" or "green with envy"? I would stake my claim on the latter. Your time is done here Yum Cha and we don't need peoples identities revealed, that is of no concern to anyone. It shows the true colours of an individual and you have been exposed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.