EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Superintendency of the Environment investigates operations of the Australian Equus Mining In Chile Chico, page-9

1. 4,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1505
    Facts Ian?? Let’s review yours facts, the minerals on your neighbours lawn were worth more than that found At Los Domos, (hole1 [email protected] from surface) name calling the chairman, calling the former CEO an idiot, (both very classy) incorrectly claiming they were prospecting in a National park, reposting pictures of the rescue attempt of Mandalay’s two dead miners and claiming it was Equus drilling near a lake, (this one is particularly gawling because you reposted that picture twice, I had already seen it on Mandalay’s website), falsely claiming directors are given free shares when Damien was issued shares for the Los Domos acreage, a property that he had staked years previously. Not facts Ian just the beginning of some misguided vendetta.

Now reposting a claim the company is under investigation and yet no one from the ministry has contacted the company at the time of publication that was last Thursday, (full disclosure you ask, “nothing to disclose” would have made a good Ann.) 

The only fact you posted that was correct was Damien was fined, for unruly smells coming from recycled oyster shells with his calcium/lime pit business and has no connection with Equus. If you expect me or any other holder to let down rampers like you post “facts” like you have and lie still well you have as much intelligence as the dog crap on your neighbours lawn. 

Muppets? Well maybe, but given the resource that has already been foound and what maybe under hole 35 ([email protected]) we maybe slightly wealthier muppets by years end than we are now. 

Yes Ian I call management too clarify some points I’m interested in, (I also send them some stuff I find while researching the region), sometimes I disagree with them, but hey I’m just an old popcorn farmer I don’t know much about mining but that’s the idea Ian, research, ask them questions and learn, not just post ambient claims from a minority group that won’t accept the region as a mining jurisdiction and then stand on a pedestal and call them “facts”.

Oh one last thing, flattered as am that a grown man is continually stalking me on FB, I just think that its a little sad. 

To any genuine Eqe holders we look forward to some good news in time. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.