NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Superior Proposal

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Yesterday's Announcement Extract:

"Nkwe’s Independent Directors unanimously recommend shareholders vote in favour of the Amalgamation in the absence of a superior proposal and subject to the Fairness Opinion concluding and continuing to conclude that the Amalgamation Consideration constitutes fair value (being within any fair value range as assessed by the Independent Expert) for each Nkwe share "

Superior Proposal

I couple of weeks ago I emailed two South African based companies advising that a group of NKP Minority Shareholders who held approximately 30% of the company were willing to sell their shares at any price above Zijin's takeover offer. Any positive response would be forward to the representative's lawyer.

One CEO advised that he will be discussing the "Minority's offer" with his executives upon return from vacation. I expect an answer next week.

The second company's director advised that he will advise me if he comes across any interested party.

Due to confidentiality reasons I cannot disclose on this forum the names of the above companies nor their executives.

Let's hope that other shareholders are able to seek potential buyers. Time for action on as many fronts as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.