Just heard about this one. Slattery would be spinning off...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Just heard about this one. Slattery would be spinning off Superjloop from Megaport Via an IPO. Slattery started Pipe Networks at at 40C an sold it to TPG for %7 bucks nearly after just few years. Restarted Next DC few years ago at $1 closed on 1st day at$1.60 now I think close to$3  even after spinning out the Property's Associated with NEXT DC for $120 Mil or so I was told. So we know what happened with PWK and NXT. We also know what happens when this babe comes to ASX. Sad news is ( from my contact ) Moelis has secured all the Fundees apparently unreal demand due to Slattery's Runs on Board. Retail is done by Morgan's but expect only tiny sums. May not happen for a while I was told. It's interesting isn't it. The bloody Good IPO's by the time any news filters out way before the prospectus is even ready, Bookbuilds and allocations are sorted out by the underwriters. e.g.: FFT and Superloop. So all we could hope for is a tiny small allocation of say $2k or so for spread purposes. And the stock will rocket and becomes scarce of sellers. Not a bad theory i Must admit. Only works with great Company stories like IPH etc. diamaz11, Katavi, JohnG, Peter, CSpro and other mates fire away what you guys think of this Superjloop IPO. Yeh you heard it first on HC IPO's section Folkes.  Cheers.

Slattery back in front of investors for Superloop float

Technology entrepreneur Bevan Slattery – the man who took $373 million off TPG Telecom's David Teoh in 2010 – is back in front of his favourite fund managers with a $100 million dark-fibre pitch.
    Slattery is seeking to list his latest venture Superloop, which is a fibre-optic network owner servicing customers in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore.
    It's understood Slattery is seeking to raise about $15 million in a deal which would value the business at $80 million to $100 million.
    Moelis & Co and Morgans have been hired to drum up interest among investors and Slattery is expected to kick-start the marketing with a handful of investor meetings this week.
    Small-cap fundies are well briefed on Slattery and his way of doing business. He is best known for building Pipe Networks into a $373 million takeover target, and has since set up and listed data-centre owners NEXTDC and Asia Pacific Data Centre Group.
    Like most Slattery floats, he is expected to be a Superloop executive at the time of its listing and a substantial shareholder. Fundies will be keen to know exactly how long he intends to stick around, having seen him quickly come and go from NEXTDC and APDC's board, management teams and shareholder register.
    Superloop is expected to lodge a prospectus in coming weeks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.