SuperTAB -how to back a certainty

1. 13,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Hullo all Punters ...........................all U have to do is wait 4 the next 'puter glitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mate in NZ could not follow my 'story' (the NZ TAB is a bit backward - SuperTAB also has many flaws) ........anyhow some of U may be able to follow my betting extravaganza - which was a think quick, test the system in an attempt to beat the system - WE all DREAM !!

I killed 'em for a 'how could I loose when I knew the result' ............................$5.75 ...................read on ................

dlux

My email

The following is another one for‘the Books’ –

(all done on a ‘wireless’ laptop– SuperTAB pools)

Last Friday I arrived home about1:15 WST from a couple of hours ‘hard’ labour & decided to check myNABTrade a/c to see if I could afford to dine out 4 lunch. My portfolio was up butwhen I went to check on a particular share (AUK just one of my penny dreadfuls)I was logged out. So I tried again with the same result. Something ‘strange’going on was my thought.

So now to the TAB a/c to checkfor any jackpots. A $5000 plus 1st four at Tamworth – worth a bashfrom the last of the big spenders – so I type in the bet & click confirm,then click on Sky 1 for vision – the horses are ½ way down the straight –strange I thought – because with a few second time delay the race is always closedbefore the jump.

What’s the next race I say toself. SDX 2 is it – so I place a $5 fixed odds win (money back run 2nd)on Prince Wylde & do not press ‘Confirm Bet’ & then check out Sky 2which had a frozen screen, then another click & Sky 2 went ‘blue screen’(Sky 1 was still going ok) so I then clicked on Racing Radio where the racecaller mentioned that the TAB prices had not been updated for 15 minutes or so– I then listened to the call of SDX 2 & Prince Wylde stormed home to winby a big space – I then clicked on ‘Confirm Bet’ which lo & behold wasexcepted. Incidentally ‘The Prince’ paid $3.10 on the tote ….BUT would the totehave accepted my after the line ‘Confirm Bet’ – we will never know.

It was starting to getinteresting – what’s the next race? So I actually went to place a Tote bet& clicked on ‘Confirm Bet’ but the betting was closed & then heard onRacing Radio that all horses were not even in the starting gates. I can onlyassume some body had woken up at TAB headquarters & closed the bettingearly.

I then ventured out for‘celebrations’ & staggered home around 4pm to check the state of my TABa/c. Scroll down for all the evidence that I managed to get a couple of bets onafter the start & the $4 losing bet was cancelled (refunded) but thehistory making ‘over the line’ plunge on Prince Wylde (paid out) whichwill take up a chapter in my potential upcoming Best Seller.

There were obviously manyglitches in the system as for SDX 3 the winner paid $2.80 & $15.40 for theplace with a magnificent $110 in the place pool.

The SDX double races 1 & 2had $0 in the pool & yet the double paid 1.04 with a .27c carryover – howis that possible ??? (upcoming email to TAB for an explanation)

Double (1,2)

4-2
    Partial C/O

(0.27)

This link confirm the SDX doublepool of $0.00 (may not work in some states/countries)

https://www.tabtouch.com.au/racing/2024-07-19/sdx/1

Thanks 4 listening & goodnite

dlux

Cancelled

1st

5 - STOCK THE ROSE (NZ)

7 - MAGIC FLYER

8 - STOCKHOLM

2nd

1 - CYCLONE RUPERT

2 - KEIKOKU

5 - STOCK THE ROSE (NZ)

7 - MAGIC FLYER

8 - STOCKHOLM

3rd

1 - CYCLONE RUPERT

2 - KEIKOKU

5 - STOCK THE ROSE (NZ)

6 - DIXIE CAN

7 - MAGIC FLYER

8 - STOCKHOLM

4th

1 - CYCLONE RUPERT

2 - KEIKOKU

4 - MR SCOREFIELD

5 - STOCK THE ROSE (NZ)

6 - DIXIE CAN

7 - MAGIC FLYER

8 - STOCKHOLM

11 - JUST JACKY

Race No

Meeting

Tamworth

Bet Type

First 4 - In Order

Go To Race

Flexi

Cost

1.66%

$4.00

Start Time

13:35, Fri 19 Jul 2024

Bet Placed

13:37, Fri 19 Jul 2024

Ticket Id

Payout $10.75

2 - Prince Wylde

Seln No

Race No

Meeting

The Gardens

Bet Type

Win - Fixed

Go To Race

Proj. Pay

Cost

A$2.15 W

$10.75

$5.00

Start Time

13:39, Fri 19 Jul 2024

Bet Placed

13:40, Fri 19 Jul 2024

Ticket Id

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.