PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Suplejack Exploration date 18/07/16, page-20

1. 494 Posts.
    P.S Got back in to ABU at the right time by the looks of our SP gains since last week, I noticed some very good gains in the period prior as well since SP low turnaround with the new BOD.

Both TAM and ABU, have been on a run up in the SP for a while at the same time, and outside of the daily gold sector / gold price movement, even up on some gold down days.

Looking forward to what IGO JV has to report and add to the mix.

At the AGM Brett said he was very open to soliciting and considering potential JV's, proving up resource next to the central Tanami mine makes sense as a priority and must put the focus on ABU from an NST point of view.

Cant wait to see how the IGO drill results go with the electro magnetic anomaly, having already had good samples for several minerals from there. Re lake McKay anyone told IGO & ABU that Lithium is found in dried up lake salt?

Lithium can be found in lithium minerals of igneous rocks and from lithium chloride salts located in brine pools. The largest production of lithium can be found in Australia near Perth

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.