PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Trendtracker - ABU was and is my only Australian position, I...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Trendtracker - ABU was and is my only Australian position, I don't see the need to post on other stocks I have no interest in. You need to get a grip, I merely answered some questions that were asked of me. If you don't like the answers I do not see why you would think I should care.

Burt - I am indeed not ashamed, why would I be, for answering questions asked of me? I do not invest my entire savings in one stock, let alone a junior explorer/producer. That would be exceedingly reckless.

Feel free to continue venting your frustrations on me, I guess now the BOD and mgmt are out of the picture you need someone else to blame your failings on.

I will ask my crew to fetch a chamois so I can mop up the tears I shall not be weeping.

RedCactus - Thanks for the positivity and good luck with your trading. Step by step you will reach your own goals. Life's not fair, but how you react to the challenges that come your way will determine the life you build for yourself, or the life you missed out on while you blame others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.61K 29.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 29593639 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16252889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.