VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

And this is what Chris Towsey, Chief Operating Officer of...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    And this is what Chris Towsey, Chief Operating Officer of Citigold, had to say about ORD back in March:

"The Suplejack gold project is in elephant country located approximately 650 km north-west of Alice Springs, Northern Territory, approximately 80 km north of the Tanami mine and 40 km north of the Groundrush mine. There is an extensive spread of soil, drainage and rock chip anomalies that has been outlined over a distance of approximately 25 km along the Old 8 Mile Fault. This fault intersects the highly prospective Dead Bullock Formation and is overlain by a thin cover of Supplejack Sandstone, Antrim Volcanics and possibly some Nanny Goat Volcanics. All of these units except for the Antrim Volcanics are known to contain gold mineralisation within the tenement area. ORD interprets that there is over 200 km strike length of untested or under-explored structures that are often associated with gold anomalies. ORD is partnered by China Nonferrous Metal Group, one of the largest mining companies in the world. It is a leading mining company in the nonferrous metal sector."

http://www.aprs.com.au/australian-mining-news/gold-passing-the-buck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.