VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Firstly may I apologise if the information I'm about to share...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    Firstly may I apologise if the information I'm about to share has already been discussed/disclosed in the past and may I also apologise if I have inadvertently made any errors.

Had a bit of time tonight to conduct some research regarding ORD's Copper Flats Cu/Ag & Suplejack Au Projects in WA/NT and I discovered that the Suplejack project is literally within spitting distance of TAM's Central Tanami project which includes the processing plant it acquired from Newmont in recent times. So what you may say?

Now I've obviously been hiding under a rock for some months (busy with work) and missed the fact that TAM had gone from sub 10 cents to the best part of triple figures in quick time!

The NT generally has continued to be a real 'sweet spot' in terms of Au/Cu explorers and I'm excited by the fact that ORD have some ground in this 'Sweet Spot'.

Until now I hadn't really given much thought to Suplejack with all the 'chatter' being about Laos & Copper Flats BUT I now have a very different view on the project given the proximity to what TAM are now sitting on.

I encourage you to take a look at TAM's Sept Presentation.

As for Copper Flats well it's literally 150 km north west of Suplejack smack bang on the WA/NT border. I'm tipping that the likes of OZL may very well take some interest in Copper Flats soon enough ;)

I hope this is of some value to those with an interet in ORD, I know it's certainly highlighted for me at least, the significant potential these two projects have for ORD as until now I really wasn't 100% clear on the exact locale.

Interesting times ahead for ORD I'd suggest ;)

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.