GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Approximately 1 in 10 posts are being reported due to a small...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Approximately 1 in 10 posts are being reported due to a small number of people who insist on flaming, baiting, cross promoting and most unpleasantly at times posting defamatory comments, which is unlawful and also clearly in contravention of the Hot Copper TOU. "All posts" are not being reported as demonstrated by the large number of visible posts remaining. My own posts have been reported and I assure you I didn't report myself.

Yes, by all means check the previous actions of directors including the recommendation of a scheme of arrangement that was reviewed by two independent experts and judged to be fair and reasonable and in the interests of shareholders, reviewed by the Federal Court of Australia on two occasions and most importantly, passed by a vote of shareholders above the special pass mark of 75% in favour by a very significant margin at 87.45% in favour (on headcount which is most representative of the views of the 1,449 individual shareholders who voted in favour).

That is 7 "yes" votes to every 1 "no" vote.

Comments relating to the iron ore price are facile and prove only that the iron ore price is volatile and driven by the actions of an effective monopsony (China) and to a lesser extent the supply from Brazil. The price can, and will, continue to rise and fall around the long term marginal cost of production over the next 20 years. To suggest that the current price spike is, in fact, the new long term average marginal cost of production is in contravention of the basic laws of mineral economics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.