GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

More ad hominem attacks and hyperbole... The IPO is several...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    More ad hominem attacks and hyperbole... The IPO is several times over subscribed, simply no need to spruik. It's the personal attacks I have an issue with and will continue to do so.

My opinions are my own, they do not relate to any company and are not sanctioned by any company. My comments are simply aimed at correcting the mistruths arising from a campaign of hatred that has no basis in truth or reality.

Not a single director on the Coda board was involved in the feasibility, promotion, design, final investment decision or the overwhelming majority of the construction of KML.

The Chairman joined Gindalbie in late 2013 at the point the Karara project was constructed and operating. His first major action was to write the asset down to nil value. The CEO/ Exec Director joined Gindalbie in that role at the end of 2015 when the share price was 0.9c per share. Coda's most senior geoscientist on the board has never been to Karara nor has the Geology Manager.

If you bought shares in Gindalbie and lost money, it is almost certain that you bought them long before any of these people were involved. How do you not realise that?

You are defaming the wrong people. If you wish to RUN from someone, I suggest you go work out whom you should be running from.

This current conduct by certain posters is outrageously bad manners and frankly, just wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.