BML 9.09% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Hi risque. yeah of course I can see the NPV by the conservative ASCX registered experts is at A$ 303 mill. But thats only based very conservatively on a 10 year mine life based on their PFS and on part of their overall resource.

companies and independent experts cant adopt wild forward looking presumptions or statements in their valuations.

In our opinion this resource is already way more than that - and this mine life is already much longer. if the "experts " were to increase the mine life to 25 years instead of 10 - which we at 1Obaggerclub.com believe is absolutely possible - indeed downrampingly silly not to - then they would get to the same figures that we are roughly AUD 600 mill cap. - and to take this a step further we think given the new tenements nearby and the encouraging drill results this resource can get even bigger.

look IMO this stock rallied as PMY on the silver market rally last year. silver looks crappy right now so everything silvery is down. But as I say this is not about the silver - thats just free icing on the cake in this stock.

and look as verily points out if the govts do keep pumping out money- and i thin they have to now- (Side note - my 9 year old daughter just told meyestrday that 1 trillion seconds is 31 years - so if you counted 1-2-3 every second per number it would take you 31 years to count to one trillion. so 6 trillion would take you (or your ancestors too) 186 years to count that high!

Of course if US govt does do that much counterfeit printing (and china and europe and japoan and Oz too etc )- even though IMO silver and gold are having their thunder stolen and teeth kicked in by bitcoin and cryptos now (and will continue to imo) silver and gold and of course any limited supply commodities like Zinc and lead will have to appreciate in price in fiat dollar terms - not cos they are going up but because the fiat paper is going down in value. I have a masters degree in economic history and I can tell yowith som assurance that every single fiat currency since the romans and greeks has ended up at zero eventually!

so on that basis and taking the bigger picture we have to value all their assets they legally own in the ground, NO? cos we are shareholders still own it (or part of it right?) . So you cant just count it on what they can pull up in 10 years and make an NPV just on that. Cos if the materials go up and up in value they still own them - and they can afford to mine them or all them on even in the ground.

That why to me a far more fair way to value a resource company (as they do in US and Canada is to take their in ground asset value and take 10%of it s fair value - or if its a really dodgy jurisdictionwhich Oz isn't - then take 5% of it.,)

And indeed even if you take their valuation at 5% -or the independent experts valuation - this co is still massively undervalued!!...... and value always has a way of finding itself eventually.

Im a big believer after 35 years of playing in the junior resource sector and metals markets in "buy them when you hate them and sell them when you love them" I hate BML now as you all probably do- its been as boring and disappointing as hell for months. But funnily enough thats usually when these things take off for no reason.

I was like that with our holding in ENX a month ago thinking - it's had its run maybe we should dump it ? and then - of course out of the blue its gets some great new tenemnts by CHN s Julimar and jumps like hell and we get another Disallowed!

I reckon BML is poised to do that - and maybe even silver for a double whammy.

lets see - its just a gut feeling - but Im comfu being underpinned by massive value and little downside. Ill take that trade risk all day long. Ie - if Im wrong you don't loose- just waste time- if your right you make a Disallowed! Those are the sort of deals we like at Disallowed club- were already up 400% in this beauty in a year. a double and a half more and we book yet another Disallowed. that'll be the 11th since we started last February!

and verily thanks for pointing out my post got taken on reditt - I don't use reditt. Also management should be doing this stuff. one of the reasons were still down here now IMO is this management team need a boot up the ass on marketing. I may call this mob and get a bit activist with them- We've just done that for DNK recently watch how that stock has started moving since we started kicking up a fuss at 29 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $29.16K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 291285 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 10942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 102155
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.