BML 6.75% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

SUPPLIER SQUEEZE Silver Production 5% withheld, page-499

1. 13,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2518
    Your right - The fundamentals are great.

We will be mining in 2023 and we will be enormously profitable. Further, we are about to start drilling which will unearth a pipeline of opportunity. Frankly, I think what will be discovered is going to turbo charge our profits materially.

I will make a prediction - two to three years from now we will wonder why BML was ever compared to some of these other companies. It will be enormously profitable and by comparison they will be minnows.

If you are an investor don't let trolls distract you from the ultimate prize. And what is that? its BML with a market cap measured in the high hundreds of millions and it may be higher - billions.

Perhaps, it would have been better if we had started drilling 3-4 weeks ago. The narrative would have been set in place earlier for the companies vision from this point on. However, I'm certain that drilling will start this week and the vision will explained in full at that time.

I have been a shareholder since 2018. In that time there have been periods where the share price has lagged but that has been followed by an epic surge. The same will occur again.

Best

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.006(6.75%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.7¢ 7.8¢ $25.93K 318.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 359121 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 52270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.