VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Boom or Bust! If VRC gets the mining licence and the $40m from...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Boom or Bust!

If VRC gets the mining licence and the $40m from the Bond Issue, then it is game on for developing the mine! And the sp will be much higher! There will be lots of millionaire investors in Volt if this happens, some becoming millionaires at 5c, others at 10c and still more at 15c!

But if things don't go to plan, then the bottom will drop out of the sp and many investors will be hit hard!

That is the risk with buying spec stocks and VRC is amongst the more risky ones.

Management have given shareholders false hopes with their timelines about when things are going to happen. Last year they predicted that the granting of the mining licence would be done in January 2108 and the $40m would be in the bank by the end of February this year! Wrong!

How much longer to go for these 2 vital issues to be finalised is still anyone's guess?? So, some nervous investors are getting out, some traders are trying to push the share price even lower, and some large holders may not be sleeping very well at night!

How much further the sp falls is still anyone's guess. And those holding stock like me, are living in hope that things will go well! TM and the board continue to remain positive, as they must. Whispers around the markets and the stockbrokers is that all is still on track, just need that darn mining licence to be handed over and locked away securely in VRC's strongest safe!

GLTA holders and believers. If, ..... the mining licence is granted then we should have a worldwide, simultaneous toast to the success of the company at a designated time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.