BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

Alphonsus, Go Glenroy,Eventually the importance of the number of...

1. 116 Posts.
    Alphonsus, Go Glenroy,

Eventually the importance of the number of lbs in the ground that BMN has and the extraction rates possible will sink home in the minds of investors. - however it may only be realised by investors after BMN successfully negotiates an offer or off-take agreement.

At that time investors will realise that it is not the spot price of U that will be the main factor that has determined the value of BMN's resource. It will be the contract price that it is been possible for BMN to negotiate due to the size of its resource and supply security.

This, imho, is why BMN states it currently has interest from people. Should that contract price be $100 or $150 it will have little impact on the overall cost of a NPP over its lifetime.

The size of its resource (which is still not fully determined and the security of the supply are the main reasons why i invested in BMN initially, It is why I have been more than happy to increase my exposure at these low sps until the BMN deals are revealed - At 80cts its dirt cheap - however I cold be wrong - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.