ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

My take on this (all interpretation & assumption)...- They are...

1. 811 Posts.
    My take on this (all interpretation & assumption)...

- They are working on "supply agreements" - plural

- Its now about contract negotiation, i.e the commercials, not whether the product works - thats now given

- Supply agreements should include upfront payments, milestone payments, and trailing royalty payments - its now a matter of what each party believes its worth

-Pending patent approvals in Europe may be a condition precedent of any contract but may just be "administrative paperwork"

- I would assume some sort of exclusivity by industry type may become a negotiation item. i,e if an IVD player wants this they won't want their competitors getting it - all comes down to the value they are willing to put on it.

- I belive this is a game changing invention (from what I've read and researched) and companies don't make these type of decsions quickly, however competitive advantages of being an early adopter could be considerable

And just a quick comment re going short vs long, given the rise on no news (but huge blue sky potential) then this is an open share for both short & long. 60 players interested and couple committed -could take one major to start the snowball - the bet is if they say yes or no!! Place your bets... I have.

GLA

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.