VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Supply Demand Shortfall, page-74

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    Hi ya Zia & gcs & All,,

Seriously the only damn thing that will move uranium equities is uranium spot price moving upwards due to substantial lack of U supply in the market.

A correction needs to bring spot up to 'US40lb plus plus' within months, then market makers will take notice as per history's proven, equities will start to recapitalise from new across-the-board investors, PIs, institutional, uranium funds, much needed liquidity moved fast into these uranium stocks that will inturn create baggers for us first in holders with hopefully substantial positions in our favoured stocks that have a mine and permits, shovel ready.

The driving force is world utilities this will happen some day soon, if you can afford to take positions for a couple of years like I have its just a waiting game. I have learnt to be patient virtually write off these funds, then just accumulate more, try to have other investments that in today's market are actually turning a dollar, uranium will have its day, just like Bitcoin (mass media frenzy) that's why I like Vimy & PEN should do extremely well in the days of a new uranium bull market that I believe is closer than most people are anticipating!

The Waiting Game,,
    YB..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.