ALA 4.00% 13.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Supply model

1. CBD
    977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi all

A little while ago I spoke about Suda becoming a manufacturer for Zolpimist - I think I stated they would need around 3 million to set this up. I have been troubled by this to some extent because I could not see this as a smart thing to do, for one it opens us up to ForX risk if nothing else, it can also compromise supply if, for example, we have a factory fire, or even a workforce strike.

I spoke again today with the Company and asked how likely this model was given that it had been mentioned as a possibility at some future point.

I can say after my conversations that there's is a supply/distribution model only, that is, the product is manufactured under contract by various companies depended on the territory being supplied. Suda's revenue from this activity will come via a handling fee. All this makes perfectly good sense as it helps to lessen any risk to our supply chain.

I was told that there had been a lot of work put into achieving this model in so far as being able to find quality manufacturers with the capacity to supply decent volumes.

So for those that were concerned we would become a manufacturer in our own rite, (and I was one of them), we can rest easy in the knowledge that our lab will continue doing what it does best, and that is improving out IP to a point where we won't be ignored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $136.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $193.6K 1.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13730 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 727520 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.