ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Doole I am not completely across the accreditations they are...

1. CBD
    978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi Doole

I am not completely across the accreditations they are seeking for the lab - but it is clear that they need to be able to manufacture test samples and currently cannot do the full range of testing in their lab that is required, perhaps it has something to do with that.

As far as losing cred over the terminology around manufacture/supply I think people are really starting to look for things to pick on. Manufacture was an option and I believe it was put on the table to show those that have been mucking us around (Artimist for example) that Suda possess the full range of capabilities allowing them to entertain a range of deal types.

This management team have now proven beyond even Bucky's doubtful mind that they can deal (and close) with the big end of town. Deals that are of a very high calibre.

And the really exciting thing is, most Bio stocks hang their hat on just one product - we have 2 deals done and who knows how many other licensing deals we can do - 30? 40? - we have over 300 drugs in our estate alone plus everyone else's.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that many here have been very much part of the herd, criticising on what has been announced by the Company and not trying to gauge where things are at and exactly what potential they are playing with. Sure, people will point to this being the Company's fault because of a lack of information, but the blind acceptance by many that the market knows best is what drives the heard.

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.39K 414.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 384976 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 228483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.