GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Supply Mt Marion another Greenbushes, page-26

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Fact : Argentina is the only country where all 5 majors are invested.
    Tianqi purchased a $1b stake in SQM to get exposure to SA brine.

SQM has no Chinese lithium assets and continue to be the biggest and most profitable lithium company , recording a 400% improvement in their profits last quarter.
    I'm nearly certain that they also have zero investments in hard rock.

I think you should step back a little. There is no point in doing what you are doing.
    It appears that there is very little money flowing from Galaxy into PLS - so spruiking your book isn't working here. Worry about your own situation. Worry about your own management.

Now - consider the equation that approx 90% of current lithium is supplied by these Top 5 companies.
    Latest demand estimates are that by 2020 the world needs 521% more supply.
    That means the world really needs about 25 major lithium companies to get going very quickly.
    Do you really see Galaxy not sitting in that group with the experience and already-producing advantage it has?

These posts of yours about Galaxy will be there for others to read in the years to come.
    You will be on record as "that guy" who not only missed the chance to invest in what is clearly a front-runner in Australian lithium, but made all sorts of ridiculous assertions and perhaps backed at least one stock that never got off the ground.
    Defend your future credibility.

Your favourite stock has a good shot to be in that future Top 30 group too.
    I'm not saying that it doesn't.
    It's just not going to get there as soon as you like.
    While you're waiting around - haven't you got anything better to do? Invest your money and be happy. You're getting on in age and time is ticking. Enjoy your life.

A successful future in lithium belongs to current producers and those capable of building and expansion right now. As the world's increasing lithium appetite rises we have to realise that the new 15 gigafactories planned aren't going to cut it - and, as the figure blows out to between 60-100 by 2030 then all this argument is BS and nitpicking.

Galaxy will have it's 2 hard rock mines and a brine plant and be doing very well in 3-4 years.
    Progress in the last 6 months has been excellent. Looks to be repeated with another good year and progress on our next 2 assets.

As a favour to you - I'll copy some of your posts from 2017 and troll you with them in 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.