AIM 0.00% 42.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

I'd be surprised if it didnt Ecn.We pretty much all know whats...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I'd be surprised if it didnt Ecn.

We pretty much all know whats going on here so the Three Marketeers certainly should know when to move it.

Still wont alleviate the fact that there are a mountain on issue and that it will be like trying to refloat the Titanic getting it above 50c.

They need the consolidation but I wont be looking at such a happening until, they are closer to a TSX listing where the capital base of most investors requires their shares to be listed in the dollars not cents.

Then and only then will it have the capability to move in decent increments.But then Im willing to wager most traders will be long gone by then as it wont get the volumes through to attract such merchants.Remember the guys making the hay whilst the sun dont shine.One of the Asx games that the more organised people play.

Only thing that might be a contrary indicator to such a happening(TSX listing) would be a debt raising through some form other than Cannuckian dollars.Still a distinct possibility after the rather large slab of securities issued/placed over the last few days.

Ahhhh,theres nothing like a few more shares on issue and Im betting we're asked(or should I say ords holders are asked)for a few more mill for the new board members to have a little incentive to carry us through to production or whatever it is they have planned for that other wad of cash factored into the unit issue that they wont tell their everyday shareholder about.

I would have thought it would be nicely pro-active of them to let the proverbial out of the bag prior to the EGM but why do I get this sinking feeling that all but a few chunky holders will remain privleged to this kind of info.

Like I say its not so much the wait thats killing me Ecn its the lack of anything to talk of knowing full well they are sitting on something of substance.Then again it might just be the boring old Perkoa offtake.But then that would do me for something to talk about for a month or so;-)

Help!!!Im getting Anorexia from the lack of something for my brain to eat Aim!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 42.0¢ $8.981K 21.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2914 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 9883 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.