LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Just had to add the finishing touches to the study i conducted...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Just had to add the finishing touches to the study i conducted and released to you all on Monday. I was unsure of the demand outlook for China(imported 26.1MT in 2016), which needs to be addressed and taken care of because the 2nd wave of US projects will mostly be reliant on investments from China and India(who i've covered already). So the stats on demand are as follows... Currently there are 15 terminals that have been commissioned:

Dapeng, Owned by CNOOC - 9MT Capacity.
    Fujian, CNOOC - 5.2MT + Phase 3 Expansion 1.1MT to come.
    Dalian, CNPC - 3MT + Phase 2 Exp 3MT + Phase 3 Exp 4MT
    Rudong, CNPC - 3.5MT + Phase 2 Exp 3MT
    Ningbo, CNOOC - 3MT + Phase 2 Exp 3MT
    Tangshan, CNPC - 3.5MT + Phase 2 Exp 3MT
    Tianjin, CNOOC - 2.2MT + Phase 2 Exp 3.8MT
    Zhuhai, CNOOC - 3.5MT + Phase 2 Exp 3.5MT
    Guangxi, Sinopec - 3MT + Phase 2 Exp 2MT
    Hainan, CNOOC - 3MT
    Qingdao, Sinopec - 3MT + Phase 2 Exp 3MT
    Shanghai, CNOOC - 3MT + Phase 2 Exp 3MT
    Yuedong, CNOOC - 2MT
    Dongguan, JOVO - 2.3MT
    Wuhaogou, Shenergy - 2MT + Phase 2 Exp 2.5MT

Total 51.2 Handling Capacity. Of which 43.55MT is contracted.

6 Terminals Currently Under Construction and 3 Expansions(all uncontracted):

Wenzhou, Owned by Sinopec - 3MT Completion 2018
    Wuhu, CNOOC - 1MT Completion 2017. Phase 2 .5MT completion 20' Phase 3 1.5MT 30'
    Zhoushan, ENN - 3MT Completion 2018
    Qidong, Guanghui - 3MT Completion 2019
    Shenzhen, CNOOC - 4MT Completion 2020p
    Tianjin, Sinopec - 3MT Completion 2017
    Shanghai - 3MT Phase 2 Exp
    Fujian - 1.1MT Phase 3 Exp
    Wuhaogou - 2.5MT Phase 2 Exp completion expected 2017
    Rudong - 3MT Phase 2 Exp completed Nov 16'

Total 26.6MT

Proposed projects that are front-runners to succeed:

Lianyungang - 3MT + Jiangmen 6MT. Both are owned by Huadian and waiting to be approved by the National Energy Administration. However, the NEA has a current policy of expanding existing terminals in a province rather than constructing new ones - and both provinces(Guangdong & Jiangsu) already host terminals.

Zhuhai (Huangmao Island) - 2.8MT Hanas. FID expected 2018 with commercial operations to begin in 2020. Phase 2 exp 3.2MT.

Guangzhou (Nansha Port) - 2MT Guangzhou Gas & ENN (who is building the 3MT receiving terminal in Zhoushan). Commercial operations to be begin by 2020.

Rizhao - 2MT Royal Golden Eagle. In May 2016 RGE - Singapore based parent company of Pacific Oil & Gas Ltd, which is behind the $1.7 billion Woodfibre project, announced a $3.9 billion investment in new receiving terminal in Rizhao.

Jiangyin - 1MT Hanas. FID expected in 2019 with commercial operations to begin in 2020. Phase 2 exp 2MT... FID 2022 to start in 2023. On March 7th 2016, Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Co. held the signing ceremony of the design of the Jiangyin terminal.

Chaozhou - 3MT Chaozhou Huafeng. On Sept 10 2016, Chaozhou Huaying Natural Gas Co and Chinese Global Engineering Co Ltd held a signing ceremony in Beijing for the design of the project.

Now you can truly understand the impact and important role China will have on helping US projects reach FIDs. Growth is certainly going to keep soaring and when the 28.3MT in expansion projects eventually come online, the country will have import capacity of over 100MT!!
    Having been to China on many occasions and seen the shocking extent of their air pollution - imagining angry storm clouds every day gives you a sense - would be cool to return to China one day to finally see blue skies, knowing how that was made possible... from where our journey began!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.