VCR ventracor limited

support at $1.20., page-19

1. 897 Posts.
    re: the telectronics disaster. Syringe, I really feel you go over the top with some of your antics but I have to say that you definitely supply some of the best information regarding VCR, sometimes unwittingly very positive, and other times negatively as it is meant.

Your point of Dr Sutton's past connections is a valid one, as is the timing, and I can vouch for the fact that the ASX companies he has been associated with have suffered a depressing time on the boards.

Sirtex, Polartechnics and now Ventracor have all suffered massive falls of 100's of % from their highs and Dr Sutton has been associated with all but in fairness, VCR was already heading to the $2.25 SPP price anyway but once it reached it, it kept falling.
    There is a definite reason why!

Also can you imagine a company dumb enough to come out with an annual report showing a loss of $18 million and then follow that up with another announcement, from the Chairman, emphasising the loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes. Yet the only positive news in the whole report and his follow up was swept aside as if it was pointless. Fools.

The board needs a revamp starting with Massey, he will face an angry AGM once again.

ABN Amro is also going cold on VCR after a long association they don't sound happy with proceedings either, like the shareholders.
    Their latest update was a bit more honest as far as likely sales and timing. Their figures are still suspect, as are all brokers.

The fact VCR are haveing trouble finding patients now, when VCR are paying all the costs, says to me, what hope have they really got in selling devices when patients and insurance companies have to fork out $250,000 upwards for each implant?

While I am confident VCR will infact get regulatory approval, I am sceptical as to the timing, and I am also sceptical as to when they will turn sufficiently profitable enough to support a shareprice of about $5-6.

Sad for me to say, but I have just sold out, but after seeing the stupidity of VCR's actions after Spooner and the CFO's departure due to $#@%&* reasons, the board and management have let the shareholders down badly. They also refuse to answer or reply to any concerns I had. Arrogant.

And don't forget Spooner and John Ward were the only Directors to contribute to the SPP. The others didn't give a hoot about the company's financial security or future because they knew the shareholders and "sophisticated investors" would pick up the tab! Hmmmm, maybe thats the $#@%&* reasons Spooner and the CFO left???????

Bet you those "investors" who paid $2.25 last year don't feel too "sophisticated" now? Huh?
    Neither did I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.