IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

just looked at my chart again, incredible charts is playing...

1. 3,195 Posts.
    just looked at my chart again, incredible charts is playing silly buggers the ma's and ema's are all over the shop ?!? aaaah i think my free subscription expired last night that would explain...

but andy you're right the volume was low-ish and most of the trades were small bot orders... big money fishing for our stops maybe???

jumped onto my comsec platform and looked at a basic chart there, the candles definitely indicate some support at about 1.25 - its been resistance and support area a number of times in the past... however there are other levels too so identifying one isn't the be all and end all...

i don't know what's going on with this stock, by even conservative valuations we're undervalued ... we're in a hot sector where many companies are trading at PE's of over 20x (DCG and TOX come to mind) ... for goodness sake we're around 10x ...

quarterly due 17 feb - eagerly anticipating it, we'll have a much better idea if anything is really behind the recent action (apart from the COK force majeure)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.