FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Let's get back to some meaningful discussion on this thread. I'm...

1. 42 Posts.
    Let's get back to some meaningful discussion on this thread. I'm interested in some informed comment rather than banal claptrap. If you have nothing of substance to contribute why not just rack off and play some dh computer game. I have better things to do with my time than have to sort out the crap comments and the verbal diarrhoea from the contributors with something to offer.
    My input is:- Kurnalpi looks a winner and with Gold heading to USD1500/ounce FAS is on at least one winner. The US really looks stuffed and the FED can talk it up as much as they like but the day of reckoning is here and the chooks have come home to roost. You can't live on other peoples money forever and the time has arrived in the US to cough up. No more prop ups from overseas sovereign funds to prop up the the pathetic financial policies of the USA. Watch Gold head north. Go long on Uranium - Cameco looks good. China already has 5 nuclear power plants in the pipeline with Toshiba. 438 nuclear power plants worldwide - I think 78 in France alone - why the delay? Any more navel gazing and it will be too late. Yakkity, Yak, Yak and nothing happens. More G8 bulls**t, sitting on hands and more inaction. Watch GDY as an alternative fuel source success story. Also like CNM, LYC and ADY. Good luck with your picking in tough market everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.