HDR hardman resources limited

support at $2.33?? , page-2

1. 1,564 Posts.
    I agree h $2.33 looks like short term support I thought it would fall to $2.25 ? kinda glad it didnt .

Comments from Citibank are in line with our thoughts.

WPL (-0.9%) - Sotto 1 was a dry well. This is the first of the three further away wells to be drilled in Mauritania this year. It was a fairly low chance of success but in the shallower water, so if it had come up trumps, it would have been a positive. The later wells to be dug are closer to the known commercial fields but are deeper. They have a higher likelihood of success. Three early dry spots might prove a fantastic opportunity as WPL came back over 50c on the news yesterday. The other players, HDR and ROC also suffered. OSH (-1.6%) - Stock fell immediately on the result. All the 53% lift due to the increased oil price. Not enough on PNG timing apart from potentially getting Santos back involved. A case of great result but already in price and the “shoot the lights out” factor not there. We saw a lot of profit-taking in the OSHWOE 3.00 Oct 05 soon after the result came out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.