GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

support at 2 dollars, page-36

1. 3,796 Posts.
    Hi Zwu ... Wow you test my memory now! I can remember personally arguing a p/e of around 3 , this was after the meeting ( gtp ) at the Hilton .. I was extremely bullish for a number of reasons . Got things pretty right ( first to admit ..not as right as Alpha .. who was always an awesome source of information , and still is )

But I cant recall the poster . Anyhow thats fine .

At the moment for me , I have sold down a lot and have really only a token holding ..but I do think there is scope for the sector , and the sector is here to stay , however some consolidation needed , and I do believe this will occur eventually .

The director you refer to , this is correct ..interest free loan package for around 1 mill units at $1.15 .Just the dividends alone on current projections ..looks a good deal . I certainly would have agreed to it !

Anyhow . good luck to all involved ..Dont write GTP off however , there are some very nice assets in there and there is value there for sure , for me , I wouldnt touch GNS . Research the sector ..and look for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.