CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

support at 34c, page-6

1. 25 Posts.
    I've been reading the posts over a long period and I'd say there are a lot of people reading this thread that don't post very much. I believe that Centro is analysed ad nauseum and it is leading investors to start to question their motives, believe me I have done a lot of this myself. The problem is a lack of information and a lot of negative sentiment.

I think all holders should look at their motives for investing and instead of focussing on the constant share price movements need to look at the fundaumentals. I know that is incredibly difficult given the lack of information coming from the company and everyone has different motives for investing in Centro.

If you believe the company has a strong future then profits will follow and the share price will go up, but this may be a slow ride given the negative sentament that built up recently, but on the other hand the market is fickle and is quick to back what is believed to be easy profit.

I agree with iPods statements, but no one can predict what a share will do, but from evidence we can assume that if fundamentals improve the share price will improve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.